RADIO-TELEPHONY OPERATOR COURSE FOR RPAS

EDITIONS

  • Edition - Madrid: from 25 to 26 July 2018  REGISTER

 

With the entry into force of Royal Decree 1036/2017 of December 15, RPAS pilots who intend to perform specialized air operations in controlled airspace must have the necessary knowledge to obtain the radio-telephony operator qualification for pilots.

 

The following requirements must be accredited by pilots of remotely piloted civil aircraft that do not exceed 25 kg:

 

  • To perform a basic and/or advanced pilot course in an approved organization.
  • To pass a specific course on the aircraft, issued by the manufacturer or an approved organization by AESA.
  • To hold a Medical-Aeronautical Certificate of class 2.
  • Additionally, for flights in controlled airspace, to have the necessary knowledge to obtain the radio-telephony operator qualification, as well as accredit an adequate knowledge of the language or languages used in the communications between the controller and the aircraft.

 

By passing this course, the student will be able to comply with the last of the previous points.

 

Course objectives

  • Provide the student with the necessary knowledge to understand radio messages.
  • Learn to communicate appropriately with any ATS unit within the corresponding airspace.
  • Know and correctly use the communications in case of emergency and rescue, as well as the corresponding signals.

 

Target audience

Any RPA pilot who intends to perform specialized air operations in a controlled airspace.

 

Instructors

The contents of the course are delivered by professionals with several years of experience in international radio-telephony communications, who are in possession of the National RTC qualification, through the corresponding endorsement on a pilot license, or the radio-telephony operator qualification certificate for remote pilots.

 

Course contents

1. Airspace classification and air traffic services.

2. Principles of radio-telephony and communications.

3. Radio-telephony and communications.

4. Radio procedures.

5. Emergency procedures.

6. Practical exercises.

 

Course details

Duration: 10 hours, distributed as follows:

  • 2 hours of theoretical E-learning training (prior to in-classroom training) .
  • Day 1:
  • 3 hours of theoretical in-classroom training.
  • 3 hours of practical in-classroom training.
  • Day 2:
  • 2 hours of in-classroom practical training in groups of two (coordinating the schedule with the students).

 

Course evaluation: Participants will have to pass a written theoretical evaluation and a practical evaluation in which the examiner must verify that the student is able to apply the techniques of microphone, transmission and read-back of messages.

 

Language: English.

 

Place of delivery: The classroom part will take place at the facilities of SENASA. Avda. De la Hispanidad 12, 28042 Madrid.

 

Training organization: SENASA Aviation Training Organization, approved by AESA with code E-ATO-242, which enables it as a RPAS pilot training centre.

 

Price: € 195.

This course can be funded through reductions in employers' Seguridad Social contributions, through the Fundación Estatal para la Formación en el Empleo (formerly Fundación Tripartita). For more information see the website: http://www.fundaciontripartita.org .

 

Cancellation Policy

If not reached the minimum number of students required, SENASA reserves the right to cancel the course, returning the full amount paid. The place on the course is only confirmed once payment is made. It is not possible to reserve.

 

To cancel your attendance please e-mail to the e-mail address: elearning@lms.senasa.es at least 7 days before the start of the course, which will entitle you to a refund of 90% of the price (remaining 10% in management expenses).

 

If not carrying out the cancellation, or make it 6 days or less before the start of the course, no amount will be refunded.

 

If you are unable to attend, as an alternative to the cancellation you have the option to someone else replace it in your course registration. To do this, you must communicate their data to the email address elearning@lms.senasa.es warning us of the change at least 24 hours prior to the start date of the course. In this case you will not be refunded any amount.

 

In case of cancellation due to force majeure accredited (death, accident, serious illness or hospitalization in all of them, in his own person or to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity), the student will be entitled to full reimbursement.

 

 

 

Trainair Plus
SERVICIOS Y ESTUDIOS PARA LA NAVEGACIÓN AÉREA Y LA SEGURIDAD AERONÁUTICA S.M.E. M.P. S.A.
REGISTRO MERCANTIL: TOMO 838, FOLIO 121, HOJA 16835. C.I.F.: A-79818423